Sunday, April 11, 2010

(Blog)15, 20 25 30 35----

Hmm ideas....... I have several that I really believe would be phenomenal to do for "the final project", but the main factors that will effect my decision are:
1. Time
2. Supplies
3. Execution
4. Fun
5. Memorable

Unfortunately, the cherry blossoms are in bloom a bit early this year :( . I really wanted to tie them into my final project( something about traveling the world/ Kean and what cherry blossoms mean to people of different countries).

As of right now my options are.

1.  Still EXTEND inanimate Alice( i could totally make it longer ;D)

2. I also wanted to have a parallel of a emotions.... As I have told everyone, i have been struggling with my feeling about Asia for a while, so i wanted to make 2 parallel games. On of the beauty the other of the nightmare. ( maybe through in a third for the aftermath)Words would be replaced by movement of others( like typing:

Stand
I

for I understand
and through in a few phases here and there. like " the frog doesn't leap far from the lily pad

3. Something fun/romantic about my mates( friends) Taking their quotes out of context and adding a little flair. I would post volunteers around campus and need the player to not only roam the campus( or library) relay(read and play??) other E.lit. in the gallery before finding a conclusion!!!

4. or sit back and meditate until something appears...

wishing everyone the best of luck on for the final!!! We are going to be on display!!!! (exciting,no?)

No comments:

Post a Comment