Monday, April 5, 2010

This project was insanely fun, I believe I worked on this almost everyday ( not like all day of course). Mostly, experimenting with different timings of the images/sequences and trying to create a few new views when it come to the background images compared to the text. Also, so it could post, I had to cut the bonus track as well as lower the grade of the pixel level :(. There are a few things I hope to change:
1. Up load it's mirrored video opposite this one.
2. Have a series of videos of different stages in the creation process(maybe)
3. Do something' more with the literary text...(Powerpoint/Flash)
if you have any suggestions for improvement. please let me know.(thanks a mil.)

Middle Kingdom is an electronic literature piece that explores the concept of memories and the emotions that are shared by them. There are several perspectives to this piece . Whether it is serious, satirical, or fun, I want the audience to 'leave with something'.I ask you to think about who/what is speaking and whom/what they are addressing? Middle kingdom can be categorized as Ambient, Kinetic, Audio, Conceptual, Parody/Satire, and a dash of poetry. To 'get it all' I would suggest to watch it more then once. Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment